To achieve exceptional results, Allied Rehabilitation Center uses an extensive array of techniques.
- Therapeutic Exercise – Selected exercise based protocols are implemented to address strength/flexibility deficits and functional impairments.
- Manual Therapy – Soft-tissue mobilization, deep massage, joint mobilization, proprioceptive neuromuscular facilitation (PNF) and myofascial release.
- Therapeutic Modalities – Heat/Cold packs, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, and cervical traction.
- Strength Training – Free weights and other specialized equipment help improve your physical strength, performance and ability to avoid future injury.
- Cardiovascular Conditioning – treadmills, stationary bicycles, and other equipment is utilized for vital exercises